WATERCOOLED DIRECT EXPANSION FREE-COOLING UNITS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND EC INVERTER PLUG-FANS
Units with two separate cooling systems, a primary direct expansion circuit (DX) and a secondary chilled water circuit (CW). The units feature a microprocessor that manages 3 operating modes: DX only, MIXED and CW. Based on the external temperature, it allows to maximize the energy savings by intelligently managing the three operating modes. This type
of unit is especially suited for systems requiring particular RELIABILITY and ENERGY SAVING for the entire air-conditioning system.
The FOP range is equipped with EC Inverter Plug-Fans; High Head fans are available as accessories.
The EC Inverter Plug-Fans allow fuel consumption at partial loads to be reduced by up to 61% compared to radial fans, modulating the power consumption according to the required thermal load.
The FOP range is available in two air delivery configurations: FOPT with upflow and FOPB with downflow.
Unit supervision is developed by means of Modbus RTU protocol over RS485
serial interface as standard configuration. Other communication protocols and
interfaces are available as option.
- FOPT/C - Top air discharge and frontal intake
- FOPT/U - Top air discharge and frontal intake
- FOPT/E - Top air discharge and frontal intake
- FOPT/D - Top air discharge and frontal intake
- FOPB/C - Bottom air discharge and upper intake
- FOPB/U - Bottom air discharge and upper intake
- FOPB/E - Bottom air discharge and upper intake
- FOPB/D - Bottom air discharge and upper intake
- 29.0-109 kW
- 8.3-31.0 Ton