A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH (INVERTER) SCREW COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
The liquid chillers of the CRW-EH 2260÷21870 series, with HFO-R1234ze refrigerant, are specifically designed for big size data centres. These units are characterized by an high efficiency, in A CLASS, with EER higher than 5,05 thanks to the dedicated technical solutions as shell and tube exchangers and Screw compressors.
The latest generation refrigerant HFO-R1234ze, with GWP<1 (Global Warming Potential), is the most environmentally sustainable refrigerant on the market, and meets the strictest international environmental regulations.
Units are equipped with latest generation Screw compressors, shell and tube exchangers and connections for condensation with tower water or well water or with a Dry-Cooler. Furthermore, they have a series of accessories which are factory fitted or supplied separately. Designed and produced to optimize the layout of each component so as to make any necessary maintenance operations more convenient, these units have an essential and compact structure intended for indoor installation. The units can be equipped with Inverter control on one or on both the Screw compressors. The solution with double Inverter allows, in addition to the above described, to increase the power efficiency of the unit in the same size, adapting to the different needs and solutions.
- CRW-EH - Cooling only
- CRW-EH/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- 278-1964 kW
- 79.0-558 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with easily removable cast iron heads to enable access for maintenance operations. Each cooling circuit is supplied with an independent condenser. Water connections for cooling tower and Dry-Cooler operation; on request for well water.
- Shell and tube type evaporator, with one or two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- HFO-R1234ze refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.