Aircooled liquid Chillers Free-Cooling with axial fans, Scroll compressor and plate exchanger
The liquid Chillers of the CRE-FC 1025÷1045 series, with R410A refrigerant and Free-Cooling technology, are specifically designed to maximize the energy efficiency on cooling of small and medium size data centres.
During the cold months, in the FREE-COOLING operation mode, the return liquid of the system is cooled directly by forced convection of outdoor air through the condensing coil, thus saving energy by not operating the unit's Scroll compressors. A 3-way valve system is controlled by the electronic microprocessor controller, allowing functioning in CHILLER, FREE-COOLING or MIXED (simultaneously CHILLER and FREE-COOLING) modes.
The units are equipped with particular technical and design adjustments that enable an immediate and efficient use, in addition to remarkably quiet operation.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Units are featured as standard with an electronic proportional device that ensures efficient continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C.
- CRE-FC - Cooling only
- CRE-FC/SP - Cooling only with tank and pump
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil combined with FREE-COOLING coil.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses, compressor and pump remote control switch.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Water circuit for SP version includes: insulated tank, circulating pump, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.
Factory fitted accessories
- TE Electronic expansion valve
- TX Coil with pre-coated fins
- PS Single circulating pump
- CR Remote control panel
- IS Modbus RTU protocol, RS485 serial interface
- RP Coils protection metallic guards
- AG Rubber shock absorbers
|Cooling||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||27,4||30,8||36,5||41,9|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||9,3||10,7||13,5||15,2|
|Cooling (EN14511)||SEPR (2)||5,56||5,62||5,21||5,22|
|Free-Cooling cycle||Air temperature (3)||°C||-1,7||-2,7||0,5||-1,2|
|Absorbed power (3)||kW||0,98||0,98||1,96||1,96|
|Electrical characteristics||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||400/3+N/50||400/3+N/50||400/3+N/50||400/3+N/50|
|Max. running current||A||27||31||39||45|
|Max. starting current||A||146||146||165||174|
|Unit with tank and pump||Pump available static pressure||kPa||120||175||170||150|
|Tank water volume||l||150||150||150||150|
|Sound pressure||STD/SP version (4)||dB(A)||60||61||61||61|
|Weights||Transport weight (5)||kg||415||430||470||485|
|Operating weight (5)||kg||437||452||499||515|
- 1 Chilled water (with ethylene glycol at 30%) from 18 to 13 °C, ambient air temperature 35 °C.
- 2 Efficienza energetica stagionale di raffreddamento di processo ad alta temperatura secondo il Regolamento UE n. 2016/2281.
- 3 Ambient air temperature at which the cooling capacity indicated in point (1) is reached.
- 4 Sound pressure level measured in free field conditions at 1 m from the unit. According to ISO 3744.
- 5 Unit without tank and pump.