Aircooled liquid Chillers Free-Cooling with axial fans, Scroll compressors and plate exchanger
The liquid Chillers of the CRE-FC 2050÷4190 series, with R410A refrigerant and Free-Cooling technology, are specifically designed to maximize the energy efficiency on cooling of medium size data centres.
During the cold months, in the FREE-COOLING operation mode, the return liquid of the system is cooled directly by forced convection of outdoor air through the condensing coil, thus saving energy by not operating the unit's Scroll compressors. A 3-way valve system is controlled by the electronic microprocessor controller, allowing functioning in CHILLER, FREE-COOLING or MIXED (simultaneously CHILLER and FREE-COOLING) modes.
Equipped with axial fans, Scroll compressors and plate exchanger, these units can be completed by a hydraulic circuit with tank, with pump, or with tank and pump. A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Units are featured as standard with an electronic proportional device that ensures efficient continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C.
- CRE-FC - Cooling only
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil combined with FREE-COOLING coil.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 2050÷3135 models; with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 4150÷4190 models, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.