Aircooled liquid Chillers Free-Cooling with axial fans, Turbocor (magnetic levitation) compressors and flooded shell and tube exchanger
The innovative CRE-TRFCH 1250/1÷41550/2 units, with HFO-R1234ze refrigerant and FREE-COOLING technology, are specifically designed to maximize the energy efficiency on cooling of big size data centres. The latest generation refrigerant HFO-R1234ze, with GWP<1 (Global Warming Potential), is the most environmentally sustainable refrigerant on the market, and meets the strictest international environmental regulations. Furthermore, thanks to Turbocor compressors, the units perform with top efficiency at partial loads, low inrush currents, an excellent silent functioning and reduced weight. The unit, designed with specific attention to every aspect of construction and combined with the use of TURBOCOR dynamic partialization oil-free magnetic levitation compressors - managed by the TURBOSOFT self-adaptive electronic control - and with the use of flooded shell & tube evaporator, achieves a high rate of energy efficiency, with unequaled SEPR values, with minimum water content, and an excellent silent functioning. Depending on outside air temperature, the microprocessor controller manages the functioning in CHILLER, FREE-COOLING or MIXED (both CHILLER and FREE-COOLING) mode.
Units are featured as standard with an electronic proportional device that ensures efficient continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C.
- CRE-TRFCH - Cooling only
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Semi-hermetic centrifugal compressors with dual Turbocor turbine, oil free, magnetic rising rotor, thermal protection, continuous capacity adjustment system thanks to built-in INVERTER, automatic anti-cavitation system. The power circuit of the compressor is fitted with a set of electrolytic condensers to control the rising in the event of a power failure, reactor for the power factor correction, EMI filter for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils combined with FREE-COOLING coils.
- High efficiency flooded shell and tube type evaporator, with one or two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on suction, discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- HFO-R1234ze refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main on-off switch with door lock, fuses, electronic/digital overload device to protect the compressors and thermocontacts for fans, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- TURBOSOFT control and regulation system, equipped with RS485 serial interface, can be supplied with an optional Web Monitoring device for remote monitoring via GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP network.