AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGER
The liquid Chillers of the CRE 2050÷4190 series, with R410A refrigerant, are specifically designed for medium size data centres.
Equipped with axial fans, Scroll compressors and plate exchanger, even in the super silent version, these units can be completed by a hydraulic circuit with tank, with pump, or with tank and pump. A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Units are featured as standard with an electronic proportional device that ensures efficient continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C.
- CRE - Cooling only
- CRE/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 2050÷3135 models; with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 4150÷4190 models, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.