AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGER
The liquid Chillers of the CRE 2050F÷4190F series, with R410A refrigerant, are specifically designed for medium size data centres.
Equipped with axial fans, Scroll compressors and shell and tube exchanger, even in the super silent version, these units can be completed by a hydraulic circuit with tank, with pump, or with tank and pump. A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Units are featured as standard with an electronic proportional device that ensures efficient continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C.
- CRE - Cooling only
- CRE/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil.
- Shell and tube type evaporator with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 2050F÷3135F models; with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 4150F÷4190F models, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.