AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGER
CRE 6205F÷121060F is an extremely flexible and reliable machine: an intelligent control module optimizes functioning times and supplied power from the Scroll compressors based on heat load demands in the system. The unit, with R410A refrigerant, features high energy yield, elimination of generated power surges, elimination of inertial accumulation tanks and excellent silent functioning, since the fans adjust their speed to the actual system load, providing benefits especially during the night. The use of components built in large series, making them highly reliable, and the management of an elevated number of compressors allows increased life span and reduction of machine stopping risks: a faulty compressor will not compromise cooler functioning, which will continue to function with decreased power levels. In addition, maintenance operations are decisively reduced due to the high reliability of the machines and their components.
Units are featured as standard with an electronic proportional device that ensures efficient continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C.
- CRE - Cooling only
- CRE/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valve on liquid line in 8310F÷121060F models.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses or magnetothermic switches, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.