A CLASS energy efficiency aircooled liquid Chillers with axial fans, Turbocor (magnetic levitation) compressors, microchannel condensing coils and flooded shell and tube exchanger
The innovative CRE-TRY 1250/1÷41560/2 units, with R134a refrigerant, are designed to provide an effective solution to highly selective system needs. Efficiency at partial loads, low inrush currents, an excellent silent functioning, reduced weight and the specific design and handling of every manufacturing aspect make the CRE-TRY 1250/1÷41560/2 series the top unit of the range.
The use of TURBOCOR dynamic partial-load oil-free magnetic levitation compressors managed by the TURBOSOFT self-adaptive electronic control, of flooded shell & tube evaporator and innovative Microchannel heat exchangers, results in a high energy efficiency with unequaled SEER values, with minimum water content, and an excellent silent functioning. Compared to traditional units, equipped with Screw compressors, CRE-TRY 1250/1÷41560/2 units have low operational costs during their entire operating period, even lower than 50%.
Units are featured as standard with an electronic proportional device that ensures efficient continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C.
On request, units can be supplied with R513A refrigerant.
- CRE-TRY - Cooling only
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Semi-hermetic centrifugal compressors with dual Turbocor turbine, oil free, magnetic rising rotor, thermal protection, continuous capacity adjustment system thanks to built-in INVERTER, automatic anti-cavitation system. The power circuit of the compressor is fitted with a set of electrolytic condensers to control the rising in the event of a power failure, reactor for the power factor correction, EMI filter for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of aluminium MICROCHANNEL coils.
- High efficiency flooded shell and tube type evaporator, with one or two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on suction, discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R134a refrigerant. On request R513A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main on-off switch with door lock, fuses, electronic/digital overload device to protect the compressors and thermocontacts for fans, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- TURBOSOFT control and regulation system, equipped with RS485 serial interface, can be supplied with an optional Web Monitoring device for remote monitoring via GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP network.