A CLASS energy efficiency aircooled liquid Chillers with axial fans, Inverter Scroll compressor, Microchannel condensing coils and plate exchanger
The liquid Chillers of the CREI-E 1025÷1045 series, with R410A refrigerant, are specifically designed for small and medium size data centres.
They are contained in a peraluman structure corrosion-resistant over time.
All units feature A CLASS energy efficiency and are equipped with Inverter control on Scroll compressor for a better efficiency at partial loads (SEPR/ESEER/IPLV). The Microchannel condensing coils ensure an high efficiency (high EER), having a better heat exchange than traditional coils.
The units are equipped with particular technical and design adjustments that enable an immediate and efficient use, in addition to remarkably quiet operation.
Units are featured as standard with an electronic proportional device that ensures efficient continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C.
- CREI-E - Cooling only
- Structure with supporting frame, in peraluman and galvanized sheet.
- DC INVERTER Scroll compressor with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser made of aluminium MICROCHANNEL coil.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses, compressor and pump remote control switch.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.