WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGERS
The CRW 6205÷8340 series liquid Chillers, with R410A refrigerant, are specifically designed for medium-large size data centres. These units are ideal for indoor installation and, equipped with a self contained structure, they reduce the overall dimensions to a minimum while at the same time making installation and maintenance operations easier. CRW 6205÷8340 is an extremely flexible and reliable machine: an intelligent control module optimizes functioning times and supplied power from the Scroll compressors based on heat load demands in the system and providing elevated energy efficiency. The unit can obtain an high energy yield, elimination of generated power surges and elimination of inertial accumulation tanks. The use of components built in large series, making them highly reliable, and management of an high number of compressors allows increased life span and reduction of unit's stopping risks: a faulty compressor will not compromise cooler functioning, which will continue to work with decreased power levels. In addition, maintenance operations are decisively reduced due to the high reliability of the machines and their components.
- CRW - Cooling only
- CRW/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Condenser AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valve on liquid line in 8330÷8340 models.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.
Factory fitted accessories
- IM Automatic circuit breakers
- DPS Double power supply
- SL Unit silencement
- RFM Cooling circuit shut-off valve on discharge line
- SS Soft start
- IS Modbus RTU protocol, RS485 serial interface
- IST Modbus TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISB BACnet MSTP protocol, RS485 serial interface
- ISBT BACnet TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISL LonWorks protocol, FTT-10 serial interface
- ISS SNMP protocol, Ethernet port
- IAV Remote set-point, 0-10 V signal
- IAA Remote set-point, 4-20 mA signal
- IAS Remote signal for second set-point activation
- IDL Demand limit from digital input
- MN High and low pressure gauges
- CR Remote control panel
- PV2 2-Way electronic pressostatic valve
- PV3 3-Way electronic pressostatic valve
- AG Rubber shock absorbers
- AM Spring shock absorbers
|Cooling||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||247||283||304||326||369||411|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||51||58||63||67||76||83|
|Cooling (EN14511)||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||246||282||302||324||367||409|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||54||62||67||71||80||87|
|Electrical characteristics||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50|
|Max. running current||A||141||155||165||186||206||227|
|Max. starting current||A||265||287||298||315||339||359|
|Sound pressure||STD version (3)||dB(A)||68||70||71||71||71||72|
|With SL accessory (3)||dB(A)||64||66||67||67||67||68|
|SSL version (3)||dB(A)||61||62||63||63||63||64|
- 1 Chilled water from 18 to 13 °C, water temperature at the condenser from 30 to 35 °C.
- 2 Efficienza energetica stagionale di raffreddamento di processo ad alta temperatura secondo il Regolamento UE n. 2016/2281.
- 3 Sound pressure level measured in free field conditions at 1 m from the unit. According to ISO 3744.
- N.B. (1) Weights of SSL version are specified on technical brochure.