A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH TURBOCOR (MAGNETIC LEVITATION) COMPRESSORS AND FLOODED SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS FOR DRY-COOLER OPERATION
The innovative CRW-TRY/DR 1330/1÷41750/1 units for Dry-Cooler operation, with R134a refrigerant, featuring A CLASS energy efficiency, are designed to provide an effective solution for highly selective system needs. Efficiency at partial loads, low breakaway starting current, low levels of operational noise, reduced weight and the specific design and handling every manufacturing aspect, make the CRW-TRY/DR 1330/1÷41750/1 series the top of the range.
Using TURBOCOR dynamic partial-load oil-free magnetic levitation compressors, managed by the TURBOSOFT self-adaptive electronic control and flooded shell and tube evaporators, provide high energy performance, with unbeatable SEPR/ESEER/IPLV values, with minimum water content, and an excellent silent functioning. Compared to traditional Screw compressor units, CRW-TRY/DR 1330/1÷41750/1 units have low operational costs during their entire use, with a savings that can even reach 50%. Besides, the units are equipped with the WEB MONITORING system, for remotely managing and monitoring the units by means of GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP communication protocol. The users enabled to use this service can, by a dedicated Web page, access Monitoring, Management and Statistics activities.
On request, units can be supplied with R513A refrigerant.
- CRW-TRY/DR - Cooling only for Dry-Cooler
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Semi-hermetic centrifugal compressors with dual Turbocor turbine, oil free, magnetic rising rotor, thermal protection, continuous capacity adjustment system thanks to built-in INVERTER, automatic anti-cavitation system. The power circuit of the compressor is fitted with a set of electrolytic condensers to control the rising in the event of a power failure, reactor for the power factor correction, EMI filter for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with easily removable cast iron heads to enable access for maintenance operations.
- High efficiency flooded shell and tube type evaporator, with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on suction, discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R134a refrigerant. On request R513A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main on-off switch with door lock, fuses, electronic/digital overload device to protect the compressors, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- TURBOSOFT control and regulation system, equipped with RS485 serial interface, can be supplied with an optional Web Monitoring device for remote monitoring via GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP network.
Factory fitted accessories
- IM Automatic circuit breakers
- DPS Double power supply
- TS Touch Screen Interface
- WM Web Monitoring - Wireless remote monitoring (GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP)
- IST Modbus TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISB BACnet MSTP protocol, RS485 serial interface
- ISBT BACnet TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISL LonWorks protocol, FTT-10 serial interface
- ISS SNMP protocol, Ethernet port
- IAV Remote set-point, 0-10 V signal
- IAA Remote set-point, 4-20 mA signal
- IAS Remote signal for second set-point activation
- IDL Demand limit from digital input
- CP Potential free contacts
- MN High and low pressure gauges
- CR Remote control panel
- AG Rubber shock absorbers
- AM Spring shock absorbers
- FL Flow switch
|Cooling||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||344||471||689||943||1033||1414||1886|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||73||99||147||199||220||298||397|
|Cooling (EN14511)||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||342||469||686||938||1028||1407||1879|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||77||104||155||209||232||313||412|
|Electrical characteristics||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50|
|Max. running current||A||145||231||290||462||435||693||924|
|Max. starting current||A||2||2||147||233||292||464||695|
|Sound pressure||STD version (3)||dB(A)||72||74||75||76||76||77||78|
- 1 Chilled water from 18 to 13 °C, temperature at the condenser (with ethylene glycol at 35%) from 40 to 45 °C.
- 2 Efficienza energetica stagionale di raffreddamento di processo ad alta temperatura secondo il Regolamento UE n. 2016/2281.
- 3 Sound pressure level measured in free field conditions at 1 m from the unit. According to ISO 3744.